Friday 4 September 2009

Vampire lair discovered...

Not much to post tonight, but lets start with a bunch of articles found by the excellent Vampire Cafe.

A book review of "Vampire Nation" by Arlene Russo is here.

Robert Pattinson doesnt think Twilight is a vampire story. That, at least, is something we can all agree on.

True Blood adverts get everywhere. This one is from a building site in New Zealand.


Patricia's vampire notes has a book review here - "Dark Road Rising" by P N Elrod

On a slightly more adult theme... Dread Central has details and trailer for "Vaginal Holocaust" - yes it does have vampires, and no it is not suitable for watching at work!

TheWeek.com has a general piece on Vampires here today.

Taliesin does a review of "Live Evil" today, a 2009 film by Jay Woelfel

2 comments:

  1. Vaginal Holocaust? That just might be a must see. I just got one in the mail called Countess Dracula's Orgy of Blood. I didn't know it was an erotic film when I got it, I swear, and my wife saw it and heard my excuse and gave me the 'yeah right' look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... i am guessing i would get the same look! Did it have good plot and acting?

    ReplyDelete