Wednesday 10 March 2010

RIP Corey Haim

Sad news tonight... Corey Haim, who starred in the Lost Boys has died, aged 38.

Vampire Cafe spotted a 10 second teaser for Eclipse.



Vampire Cafe also spotted another trailer for "Suck"



BloodyDisgusting has a new Rosencrantz and Guildenstern poster, and news that the release date has shifted to may 21st.

News now of a couple of films, spotted by Shocktilyoudrop.

The Nest is a film based on the Chupucabra legend.

Mutant Vampire Zombies from the Hood is getting a May 18th DVD release.

There is a review of "Dracula : Path of the Dragon" for the iPhone here.

Sir Christopher Lee is releasing his metal album next week... some more details here.



MTV has more on Spencer Locke's role in the upcoming Vampire Diaries episodes.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of want to see that movie Suck. It looks promising.
    Also, it is very sad to hear the news about Corey Haim. I think most of older kids are very fond of Goonies, Lost Boys, and Lucas. RIP Corey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally bummed about the Cory Haim news -- I'm not even sure I'll be able to watch The Lost Boys anytime soon, as I love that movie and Corey was one of my first crushes back in the 80's. Such a sad day.

    ReplyDelete