Monday 1 March 2010

Abraham Lincoln : vampire hunter trailer

Vampire Cafe spotted this - a review of "The Vampires Assistant" Blu-Ray release.

Dread Central has some stills from the upcoming film "Renfield"

Vampire Cafe spotted this... a deleted scene from New Moon appearing online.

Ah, finally some movement on this... Johnny Depp hopes that his Dark Shadows project will shoot this year.

New Film News, courtesty of Dread Central. "Tale of an ancient empire" has started picking up cast members, details here.

Shocktilyoudrop spotted this trailer for Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. DVD hits the shelves tomorrow, March 2nd!



The Guardian has its review of Being Human season II here, and Taliesin does his thing here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for this new Dark Shadows IF it's gothic and sombre like the original. I haven't watched much of the original tv show, I've scene House Of Dark Shadows, which was great and also Dark Shadows Revival series back 1991 which was killed of my constant pre-empting of the Gulf War.

    But I still loved it as it made around the same time I was deeply in love with Anne Rice's characters and Forever Knight was airing here in Australia.

    I hope it's darkly serious and has none of the quirky humour that Depp and Burton have put in their recent films. I'm keen to see if more than a vampire such as Barnabas Collins appears, or Burton uses werewolves, ghosts etc. Hopefully they do The Witch Angelique justice as well...in a nutshell I hope its a great return of Gothic Horror to the cinema along with The Wolfman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hopeful for it... Depp is a self confessed fanatic of the series, and as he seems to work so closely with burton on films, i think they will come up with something suitably dark.

    ReplyDelete